REALGrain Organic Millet 有机小米
❤Fermented Millet Polenta❤
Fermented millet is extremely healthy, and has a deliciously tangy taste. It is wonderful as a meal, with steamed vegetables or with fresh fruit and maple syrup for a scrumptious breakfast.
BSF Kitchen Test: 11/13/17
INGREDIENTS (4 cups):
• 1 cup organic millet
• 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp. sea salt
• 6 1/2 cups water
1. Rinse the millet until the water being drained is no longer cloudy. Put the vinegar, millet, and 3 cups of the water. Cover and let sit for 1-2 days.
2. Drain the millet and put it in the blender with 1/2 cup water. Blend until the millet is smooth, you may need to add more water.
3. Place the millet back in the bowl, cover it, and let it sit for another 1-2 days.
4. Pour the millet into a large pot and mix in the 3 cups of water. Add the salt and bring it to a simmer. After it has reached a simmer, reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often.
5.I f the mixture gets too thick, you blend it with an immersion blender for a few seconds. Serve warm, and enjoy!
- B vitamins B族维生素
Health Benefits of Millet
- Reduce the affects of migraines and heart attacks
- Help lower cholesterol
- Helps with fat metabolism, body tissue repair and creating energy
- Help lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- Protect against breast cancer
- Protect against childhood asthma
Out of stock